At a time when the environment is already suffering enormous damage due to the rapid increase in industrial activity, it is our full responsibility to make wise and environmentally friendly decisions.
What better place to make these decisions than the bedroom itself?
- Even the simple choice of the right panel affects the environment.
- When choosing a fixed board, several factors must be taken into account, such as comfort, durability, affordability and often a composition that is not harmful to the environment.
- It’s been a while since the demand for eco-friendly bedding grew during the wave of the green movement.
- However, this request has made eucalyptus leaves a popular choice among many homeowners.
- Let’s take a closer look at why it’s popular and why it’s a good choice
Creating a eucalyptus nest
Eucalyptus is a unique tree that is increasingly in demand in the textile industry due to its distinctive properties.
Unlike other trees, eucalyptus is felled to allow for additional growth, making it a sustainable and environmentally friendly option.
The process of turning eucalyptus into litter
- The eucalyptus conversion process requires the Lyocell process to convert into soft fibers.
- During this process, the reusable solvent is also used to centrifuge the wood pulp, turning the eucalyptus into Lyocell Telcel.
- The purpose of using a reusable solvent is of course to keep the process sustainable and ecological, not only to protect the environment, but also to minimize water wastage.
- The resulting fabric is synonymous with softness and strength, the fabric is so breathable and transparent that it is perfect for sensitive skin.
Benefits of eucalyptus boards
The process and optimal blending make the best eucalyptus mats an unbeatable choice in every way.
Some of the notable features are listed below:
The fibers in these sheets are not only extremely soft, but also highly breathable, keeping you cool at night and optimally balancing your body temperature for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Eucalyptus sheets last longer than bamboo and cotton sheets.
The boards are made of fiber that is less prone to wear and tear and does not bend easily.
In addition to the fact that Eucalyptus sheets are the best sheets for sleeping due to their manufacturing, they are also resistant to mold and dust.
They repel insects easily, so you can sleep without worry
Made without harsh chemicals
You spend a third of your time in bed and the sheets are in direct contact with your skin all the time. Therefore, it is only wise to choose bedding that is free of toxic chemicals so that you are protected from all the negative effects that these powerful chemicals can have on your overall health and sleep quality.
- No wonder they are known as the softest sheets in bedding!
- Most bedding contains bamboo and cotton mixed with harmful chemicals.
- But the Lyocell process used to make eucalyptus board is both environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
The only chemical that is chosen for the realization of eucalyptus boards is an amine oxide solvent that refines the wood pulp. A completely non-toxic chemical that can be reused and recycled during the board manufacturing process itself.
A guarantee of deep sleep
Eucalyptus sheets improve the quality of your sleep thanks to their soft and breathable properties and antibacterial and antimicrobial fibers.
Eucalyptus leaves regulate themselves in the summer by adapting to body temperature
We recommend Swerve. Swerve has excellent cooling sheets that absorb moisture easily and create a breathable and cool environment to slip into every night. They are also hypoallergenic and keep it pleasant for those prone to skin sensitivity and allergies.
If the other amazing properties weren’t impressive enough for you to give eucalyptus sheets a try, their eco-friendly composition and manufacturing might be reason enough to fill your shopping cart with fluffy goodness. In short, you don’t just change the world.